In the last blog we got to know about the benefits of exercising. If you haven't read the article, you can go through the Benefits of Exercise. Moving on, today we will check out some amazing ways to include exercising as a part of daily routine which makes it easier and fun to get fit and healthy.
(photo credits - timedotcom.files.wordpress.com)
- Make everyday activities more active and challenging. Even small changes can help. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator might not seem like it but is effective to start. Foot it to a co-worker's office instead of sending an email. Washing the car yourself. Parking further away from your destination might be a silly thing to do but is a plus in your exercise.
(photo credits - whatsnewinfitness.com.au)
- Be active with friends and family. Having a workout partner will make you more likely to enjoy exercise and gym. You can also plan social activities that involve exercise which in turn helps others as well. Consider joining an exercise group or class, such as a dance class, hiking club, or volleyball team or anny other sports group.
(photo credits - greatist.com)
- Keep track of your progress. Keeping a log of your activities and using a fitness tracker will help you in setting goals and staying motivated.
(photo credits - squarespace.com)
- Make working-out more fun. Try listening to music while exercising. Also, mix things up a little bit - sticking with just one type of exercise, you might get bored. Try doing a combination of activities and add your creativity in the combinations which are beneficial alongway.
(photo credits - healthiq.com)
- Find activities that you are able to do even when the weather is bad. You can walk in a mall, climb stairs, or work out in a gym or at home even if the weather stops you from exercising outside.